Thursday, July 8, 2010

We are having a BABY!


As some of you may already know, we are having a BABY!!! It has been really hard to keep our little secret, but we both wanted to wait until after our 2nd doctor visit & until we were out of the 1st trimester to tell all our family & friends.

So let me catch you all up to speed:

5/12 - I thought I could be late. Stopped by CVS on the way home from work & bought a home pregnancy test
It was POSITIVE!!!
5/13 - Took another test 1st thing in the morning to make sure
5/14 - Couldn’t keep the good news from my parents. I told them on my way home from work. They were Thrilled! The 1st grandbaby! Also, 1st grandbaby for Ryan's dad.
6/2 - 1st doctor visit and I swear that was the longest 2 1/2 weeks EVER
Found out we were 7 weeks & 4 days
Had an ultra sound & got the 1st picture of baby Nixon & heard the heartbeat
Baby Nixon due 1/15/2011, 1 day before my 29th birthday
7/7 - 2nd doctors visit at 12 weeks 4 days
Had ultra sound – baby went from blob to a BABY & we got 3 pictures & a CD
Heart rate 172
Next doctor visit is August 10 @ 17 weeks 3 days
We’ll find out the gender!

…and so here we are, the secret is out of the bag! Ryan & I are Extremely Excited & thought this would be a GREAT way to keep our family & friends up to date as our little one continues to grow (as well as mama…).




No comments:

Post a Comment