Monday, October 10, 2011

Ava Update

Well we have been super busy. Ava keeps us on our toes at home. I find myself either following her every where or telling her "no". She is getting so brave. She will pull up on everything & get into everything (cabinets, closets, laundry basket...everything). Now her favorite thing to do is dump all her toys out in the living room. It's a huge mess, but it keeps her occupied & in one place for awhile.


Her little personality is definitely starting to show. Very type A: demanding, stubborn, intense, not easy to please....we have our hands full with her. I swear I tell her at least every other day she is going to be the only child if she keeps up her attitude. As of now, I know she wont get a sibling anytime soon. ha!ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment