Monday, April 2, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Ava had her 15 month check up Friday afternoon. I wont go into too much detail, but it sure isn't getting any easier. I swear she remember the office and starts to cling to me before the nurse even gets in the room. After her routine check up and 2 shots, I was informed Ava was right on track. She is still above average on all her stats (will post).
Saturday Ava and I went to a trial mommy & tot gymnastic class. Ava loved it! I'm definitely going to sign her up. We have one more gym to check out this month, then we'll decided between the two. I hope to have her enrolled in May. The rest of the weekend was dedicated to shopping, the park, her blow up pool & watching daddy grill.

Also.....no more bottle! Ava had her last night time bottle Saturday. Sunday night we gave her a sippy cup. She never even noticed the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment