Monday, July 2, 2012

18 months

Size: some 18 / 24
Shoe: 5 1/2
Diaper: 4 
New with Ava:


Time is flying by so fast! My baby is 1.5 years old.

Her little personality is really starting to show. She is very independent, curious and head strong. Ryan says she is a lot like me…I take that as a compliment.

With that said we have already started time out & pops on the hand. She is so determined to do something, that we tell her no & she will continue. If we pop her hand she will try to hit us back. Therefore, time out has worked wonders. She has never stayed in there the full minute, but she gets the point.

Everything right now is "that". She wants to know what "that" is. It so cute to hear her repeat what "that" is. Ryan and I crack up laughing at so many things that come out of her mouth. The latest one was saying peanut butter. She was really trying to repeat me, but it sure didn’t sound like that when it came out.

She is also a little copy cat. For example, I will get out of the shower then bush my hair, put lotion & deodorant on. Well….she wants to do all the same things. I LOVE it!! She is such the little girl playing dress up. I cant wait to paint her little toes. She finally lets me put bows in her hair & will even sit long enough for me to put pigtails in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment