Monday, November 11, 2013

Its a.......

BOY!!!
 
 
17 weeks with Ava

 
17 weeks with #2
 
How far along: 17 weeks
Weight gained: 9 lbs
Sleep: still getting up at least 3 times
Maternity clothes: maternity clothes all day, every day. I’m so much bigger this time.
Movement: I think I have felt some movement

Gender: BOY!!! On 11/7 we found out we are having a little boy! I thought all along it was a boy, but to confirm it was shocking. My 1st thoughts were: I have no clue about boys, I have a penis growing in me, and OMG all the stuff we already have for a girl. Then I embraced it! Now I will have the best of both worlds. Ryan and I have our pair, “if” we go for #3 we will be all set with girl and boy stuff.
Name: almost positive, but Ryan wants to think about it more.
Belly Button in or out?: In
What I miss: WINE! I have had a sip here & there from Ryan’s, but waiting to enjoy my 1st glass when I’m further along. I tried the non-alcoholic cab and it’s like grape juice. Does not satisfy my craving at all.
Cravings/favorite foods: wine/chocolate milk
Milestones: gender reveal
Look forward to: getting both rooms ready. I ordered Ava's big girl furniture and ordered little man his bedding. Ava helped me decide on the theme for his room…..DINOSAURS!!

Best moment this week: finding out we are having a boy and having Ava there for the ultra sound. She thought we were watching a movie, but I think she gets it a little more now. She will ask me “where is the baby” and “is he ready to come out”.

No comments:

Post a Comment