Friday, June 6, 2014

My Daily Morning View

I think I'm getting the hang of this stay at home mom stuff (well most days).
The night before I prep for morning breakfast, kids clothes for the day and have a project (coloring book, play dough, puzzles, etc.) waiting for Ava on her little table. 
I get up before the kids and do as much cleaning as possible before they wake up. Nathan is usually up 1st. I get him dressed, put on Frozen soundtrack and start feeding him in the rocking chair. Shortly after Ava will join us and sing to us (my morning view) or work on her project. Then I get Ava ready for the day and we eat breakfast while Nathan relaxes in his swing. 
.... If they happen to wake up before me and I have no time to get ready for the day, we are all in our pajamas a little too long and the house remains a little messy that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment