Saturday, August 2, 2014

Nathan 4 Months








 







Weight: a healthy 18lbs
Clothing size: 9
Diaper size: 3
Formula/Food: 6oz bottles of enfamil infant and introducing cereal. At first he wasn’t swallowing too well, but now it’s a lot better so I’m mixing his cereal with applesauce.  

Health: has had a little running nose here and there (we call it daycare cold), but for  the most part not bad at all. He is sleeping with humidifier to help at night.
Routine: Morning bottle about 6, cereal and applesauce about 7:30, little cat nap, bottle at 9, play, another short nap, bottle about noon, play, long nap, bottle about 3 or 4, play, short nap (weekday: like drive home from school nap), play, bath, bottle, then bed about 7.
About Nathan: he is a GREAT baby! Like he and Ava are night and day. I’m so glad I was blessed with this sweet angel. He makes me want to have another one just like him. He smiles all the time. Hardly ever cries. Never fights his sleep, sleeping on his belly, only wakes up once/or sleeps through the night…..just-the-perfect-baby. ONLY time he fusses is in the car when we stop.
He is rolling belly to back AND back to belly
Starting to enjoy his bouncer. Starting to dislike his playmat and swing.
We are on our last box of diapers from our Diaper Shower.
Brother/Sister Love: Ava is really starting to enjoy Nathan. She has her little baby doll crib in his room next to his crib. I check on my baby (Nathan) and she checks on hers. She loves to help me feed him cereal/fruit. She will show him all her toys. Our favorite game is to have Nathan ride on her stuffed horse. She will tell brother to “saddle up”, I put him on and she make the horse bounce around. I hold Nathan arm up and we count to 8. Then I make a noise like a horn. She will tell Nathan, “Good job brother”. It’s so sweet!! Nathan loves it too. He will just smile. Ava will even give Nathan a kiss good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment