Monday, October 27, 2014

21 Day Challenge Over

I’m so HAPPY I decided AND stuck to the 21 challenge. There were moments of weakness when I gave into not so health food choices or drank more than 1 glass of wine, but overall I’m very satisfied with my results. The program forced me to focus on portion control, making better food choices and most of all incorporating running back into my life
After having Nathan it was impossible to make “healthy” dinners every night and run. Having 2 kids is crazy, busy. So I now prep for healthy meals on Sunday. Plus, I no longer feel guilty about leaving my kids to go run. Running makes me feel good, therefore it makes me a better mother. I now run at least 5 times a week for a minimum of 3 miles to now running up to 6.5 miles. My typical workout schedule is: Monday 3 miles, Tuesday 3 miles, Wednesday 3 miles, Thursday off day, Friday early morning run with neighbors 4.5 miles and on the weekend 1 day off the other day early morning 6.25 miles with neighbors. I plan to keep this up! The Nixon family has changed for good.  

 Results: lost 5lbs, but I’m most satisfied with my toning up. I now fit in all my pre-baby clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment