Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas morning was bittersweet. I was excited to see my kids’ faces on Christmas morning and how thrilled they would be about their gifts, but I was sad about my grandmother.
They took her off the breathing tube at 6pm Christmas Eve. My dad was at the hospital all night. He never slept that night and returned home about 8am to see the kids unwrap gifts. He rested most the day and heading back to the hospital that afternoon. We all had my grandmother on our minds.
Ava's 1st glimpse of Christmas Morning

Nathan's new toy
 
Family photo minus Ava
She was too busy with gifts

 
...Ava still too busy for a photo
 
...finally a photo with Ava
 
Family Photo
Nathan in "awe" of his BIG Sister

 
Family Photo
Ava not so thrilled about her Little Brother
 
JJ, Me & Gabe
 
Nathan and Aida
 
Ava and Augustine
My BIG Boy's 1st Christmas

 Ramirez Siblings minus Nuno and Adan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment