Saturday, April 18, 2015

Nathan's Birthday Party

I had been very excited planning Nathan’s birthday. I was looking forward to a sunny, spring time day with all our family/friends hanging out in my parents backyard….well mother nature had something else in mind.  Friday evening it poured in LP. Like rain so hard the lights went out a few times and caused flooding in the neighborhood. So I had to cancel the bounce house and move all birthday activities indoors, under the patio and in to the garage. Luckily we still had a great turn out and the caterer didn’t cancel. Nathan had a blast! He is such a good boy. He played with all his cousins and was in the best mood the entire time. Ava on the other hand….let’s just stay its time to discipline.
Ava opening all Nathan's presents after numerous attempts telling her to stop.
My birthday boy!
Nathan showing his "#1"

Connor and Ava

The Happy birthday boy

Indoor activities

Birthday decor

No comments:

Post a Comment