Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Teddy

…oh Teddy. It has been horrible without you. I hope you know how much you were loved. It wasn’t until you were gone I truly realized how much you meant to our little family. I had you for 10 years. You were my 1st responsibility. Mine and Ryan’s 1st taste of a taking care of someone. You gladly dropped down the totem pole as Ava and Nathan came along, but you were not loved any less. As a matter of fact you were loved more by Ava and I think that is why loosing  you hurts so much. Your death was Ava’s 1st heartbreak. The past few days without you around the house have been tough. Where I was strong, Ava was weak and vs. versa. Little things remind us of you…..only time with heal our hearts.

Ava wanted a picture by her bed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment