Monday, November 9, 2015

Aunt Rachael's Bachelorette Party

Drunk in Love was the theme.
I planned Rachael’s Bachelorette Party. It was in DT Houston. We had a centrally located hotel so walked everywhere Friday and took a cab Saturday. Friday was by far my favorite night. I planned dinner/show at Prohibition. It was awesome….and I’m so glad the girls liked it. Afterwards we bar hopped and somehow ended up in a club on Main Street with VIP access/table (champagne bottle service, shots, sparklers, like the works) and didn’t pay for anything. Saturday the weather was terrible. We had a long lunch, went shopping, took naps, and had a lingerie shower before going out to Howl at the Moon. I’ll admitted this night was very, very low key. We mostly sat at our table drinking and had a blast people watching.
Only 2 weeks left until Rachael Nixon becomes Rachael Resendez.






While I was having fun so were the kids and Ryan. Ava and Nathan spent time with my parents being spoiled. Ava enjoyed quality time with her godparents getting a man/pedi, hanging out, and going to Saturday evening church. 
Ryan and his dad heading to Lake Charles for a day/night of gambling at The Golden Nugget. 


Ava likes to get patterns on her nails.




No comments:

Post a Comment