Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Years Eve





Ryan always takes off the last day of the year usually to play golf (and since he gets all his closing on time), but this year he just ran a few errand. Luckily I got off early and was able to meet him for drinks and appetizers at his local bar before picking up the kids (mom of the year...its was 2 drinks). I had a fun night instore for them. I bought a NYE Party package and a few kid friendly fireworks. My brother and his girlfriend stayed over to celebrate and we even had an old friend, Jake, swing by. Ryan grilled dinner and we had plenty of snacks/drinks. Nathan only lasted until 8, Timmy lasted until 10, Ava lasted until 11 when all her fireworks were popped, I lasted until 12:15 and the rest partied until 2ish. We had a pretty good view of the firework display from our back porch. A lot of neighbors were popping good fireworks and the best is the noise didn’t wake the kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment