Sunday, June 5, 2016

Big Boy Bed Follow Up

Nathans transition to the big boy bed has been interesting. He goes down somewhat easy. He may sneak out if he is not really tired or hears his sister, but for the most part going to bed is fine. It’s staying in his bed that is our struggle. If he wakes in the middle of the night he will come to our room and climb in bed with his. We know he is on his way because he slams his door shut, we hear the patter of his feet, then he climbs onto the foot bench at the end of the bed and snuggles with me. There is no set time. Somedays its 11pm, 1am or 5am. As long as he starts off in his bed and gives Ryan and I time to get ready for bed and unwind I’m fine. I don’t think it’s a problem. I know he will only be little for so long. I will enjoy his snuggles while I can. Since Ava is out of our bed this is his time to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment