Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sweet Nathan Memories

There is something so special about Nathan. I’m not sure if it’s the bond between a mother and son or knowing that he is  our last baby, but I love him so darn much and cherishing each moment I have with him. I want him to stay this age forever! He is so darn cute. He completes our family.
I want to remember:
How much you love your mama! You look for me all  the time when I’m out of your sight. I have to sneak out to go for runs. Some mornings (mostly Mondays) you will wake up looking for me and cry when you realize I’m gone. Your sister yell’s at you that “Mama’s at work. Stop your crying”.
You will wake up in the middle of the night and walk straight to our room just wanting to be by us. I love your snuggles…until I can’t sleep because you are all over the bed.
You make up cutest little songs. Like “Mama, mama, mama!”, “Timmy Jr where the magic begins (like Disney Jr)”… there are more too
You catch on to songs or your dad’s phases fast. Most times super funny but not always appropriate
You say “I love you mama”
You say, "Where's sis". You call her "honey bunny" because I do. 
You have a ton of niknames: Boo Boo, Honey Boo Boo, Nae Nae, Boop Boopy Doopy
Your favorite things:
You still love Mickey. Sleep with him. Carry him to our room in the middle of the night. Travel with him.
Milk!! You LOVE milk. I swear you can drink ½ a gallon a day. As soon as we get home from school you will ask for Milk and you even have a Milky Dance.
You love cars and trucks.
You love all your riding toys and will ride them all over the house lining the up.
You love baseball and are pretty good and hitting the ball from a tee.
You love music. In the car you will say “Turn it up”. Your favorite song is Cake by the Ocean.
You love to be outside but are terrified of the blower. You get all sweaty running around playing.
You love your sister and want to be with her all the time, but sometimes it turns bad because she doesn’t want to play or you playing with her stuff.
You bug the heck out of her. She tries to hide in her room but you barge right in until we get onto you.
You love Ava and your cousin Garrett.
New things:
You hate swim lessons and would rather play.
You tell us when you have poop and run to your room waiting on us to change you.
You sit on the potty and said “I done”, but nothing happened.
You can be a mean little boy at time. You will sit on your sister or hit her.
You will even grab our face and say stuff. For example: you told your Pepaw “I said 2 hands papaw”. It was so darn cute, but a little aggressive for a 2 yr old.
We tell you a lot “we are going to spank that booty” so now you tell us and clap your hands together.
You are scared of Monkeys for whatever reason so your sister will scream “Monkeys over there” to scare you.
You try to keep up with Ava.
I swear you think you are 4. Sometimes I forget you are only 2. You are the size of a 4yr old, you wear size 4 and you can keep up with sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment