Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big Kids Table

Yesterday I noticed (on the daycare cam) Ava was sitting at the big kid (aka babies able to sit up) table. My little chunk is moving on up in the infant room. There are only 4 "infants" in there. Max the room can have is 6. One of the reasons I like this daycare. She is the youngest, but definitely not the smallest. There is a girl about a year now. When Ava 1st started Ms. Hibiba was helping her throughout the day & what do you know, she is walking & now all over the place. I can't wait till they move her up to the next room. Kind of scares me when I see her get too close to Ava. Then there is the only boy about 10 months. Poor little boy. I think his dad must dress him every morning. He hardly ever matches & needs his hair brushed. Then there is a girl about 6 months. Ava is actually the same size, if not bigger then her. Then there is my sweet Ava.
So…..now that she is more active I find myself watching her a whole lot more on the daycare cam. My co-workers will even stop by my desk and ask what Ava is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment