Monday, July 11, 2011

New Schedule



I just LOVE our new schedule! Since Ava turned 6 months (and is sleeping so much better & longer), Ryan has started to dress her in the mornings & take her to daycare (instead of me pulling double duty -taking her & picking her up). This has worked out perfect for the whole family. Our sweet Ava gets to wake up on her own, go to daycare later, & gets picked up earlier. I get to work way earlier (like by 7 - I'm an early bird) and leave to pick up Ava up 4. Only sad thing is I cant love on her in the mornings. So I'm even more excited to see her after work. Ryan….hmmm. Well, he has no complaints. Only ask that I set out her outfit the night before & something easy.
Fun story: The 2nd day he took her to daycare. I set out a onesie & cute little skirt. Well Ryan put the skirt on 1st, then the onesie, only to realize that the oneies needed to go on 1st. So needless to say, he has requested "Dresses" only.

On the other hand, I'm trying to smooth out Ava's feeding schedule. I don't know why I'm stressing out over her solids/formula schedule.

Schedule:
Morning Feeding - 7:30 8oz
Play
Breakfast - By 8:30 1 jar fruit & cereal
Play & short nap
Mid Morning Feeding - By 11:30 8oz
Play & long nap
Lunch - By 2:00 1-2 jar(s) veggies
Play & short nap
Afternoon Feeding - 3:30 8oz
Play (might take a short nap)
Dinner - 1 jar fruits with cereal
Bath
By 8pm - Night time bottle 8oz

This is working for now, but I want to combine formula feedings & meals once I introduce meats to her variety or solids.



Not very pleased with Garden Mixed Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment