Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother’s Day 2013

I started my Mother’s Day festivities off early. My father-in-law came in town during the week to spend some quality time with us. Thursday he joined us for Ava’s swim class. Ava was such a silly girl. She would do a task in the pool then look at her Grandpa to make sure he was watching her. Then Friday Ricky treated us to dinner. He also bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Love him!!
Saturday we were off to see my family. There is something about being home that seems so relaxing and peaceful. Ava played in her pool all evening,  Ryan cooked a great meal, Mimi and I drank wine, and I spent quality time with all my loved ones. Sunday morning we woke up and heading out for breakfast and a little shopping.

It was a GREAT Mother’s Day!! I felt extremely LOVED and so blessed to be Ava’s mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment