Monday, July 1, 2013

Big Girl 2.5

Clothes size: 3T
Shoe size: 7 some 8
Weight: 33lbs
Diaper size: Pull Ups 3T-4T
Potty training. She has good days and will pee/poop then she has back days.  I know she can do it. I have to remind myself to be patient with her. It will happened when she is ready. For now, I refuse to take her anywhere in public in undies.
Foods: Ava is our little vegetarian.  She will clear her plate of all her fruits and veggies. The only meat she will eat is chicken.
Health: great!
Routine: week days daddy lets her sleep until about 7. She naps at noon for about 2 hours at school. In bed by 9. On the weekends is another story, we let her sleep until she wakes on her own; which is typically about 7:30. Unless she stays up way too late. She usually goes down for a later nap about 2 or 3 since we are pretty much on the go.
Sleep: sleeps like a champ!! Sleeps with 2 stuffed dinosaurs, a huge cow, a pink dolphin, a little tiger, and even some nights more. If we are missing even 1 stuffed toy when I put her in bed she will call out for it before I even leave the room. She still drinks a little bit of milk before bed time. I'm trying to cut it out altogether. Especially since we are focusing on potty training, but there is no rush since she is still sleeping in a pull up. Plus I feel terrible refusing her something to drink "if" she is indeed thirsty.
Milestones: NO...MORE..BABY (aka pacifier). I had about enough of the darn thing. I figured she is old enough and should not need it. So this past weekend, when she set it down I cut the tip off and put it back where she left it.  I was so worried what she would do when she found it, but it was not big deal. She brought it to me and said (in the cutest little voice), "Mommy, its broken. We go buy new one". I wanted to laugh out loud so bad but held it together. I told her, "Oh no Ava you broke it. Remember I told you no more baby when you break this one. " And there, that was it!!!! She never asked, whined, or cried for it again....not even at nap time or bed time. Success!! I should have down this way sooner. I guess now she is old enough to understand it doesn’t work and I don’t have it anymore.
Still bites her nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment