Friday, October 25, 2013

Cute Age

Being a mother is the BEST and it just keeps getting BETTER. I LOVE Ava at this age. We carry on conversations. She expresses her feelings and is so funny.

She gives people nicknames:
My dad was gramps now he is grampsy gramps
My mom was mimi now she is The Mems
Ryan is daddy do do
I’m mommy dump dump or Jenny gump (I think Ryan had influence on this one. Referring to when I would run.)
Our neighbor Ricky is Ricky Ro Ro
Our neighbor Sue is Suz Suz

She LOVES the dogs:
Her after school chore is to feed the dogs. BUT the problem with this is when she sees their bowl is empty she will keep feeding them.
She love to make them sit and earn a treat
She picks Teddy up all the time. Poor dog.
She jumps on and squeezes Boudreaux.

What's news:
I think she is almost over dinosaurs. She is now into horses. She love to line them up (she calls it a horsey train). Makes them jump and packs all of them in her barn.
Her room is ALWAYS a mess. She likes to make daddy clean it. She will shut the door and tell him he cant come out until it is clean.
Her buddies at school are Kelsie (Kels Kels), Emerson, and Avery. She loves to tell us who got in trouble at school and who was mean to who.
She loves to race. She will ask us to say, "Ready. Set. Go."
When she stays with my parents she will say "I miss my family" and ask when will we be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment