Saturday, October 19, 2013

Busy Weekend: 5 Year Anniversary, 14 weeks with Baby #2, and Hoolahan Wedding



My handsome hubby and I spent a wonderful weekend in Downtown Houston celebrating Patrick Hoolahan's Wedding and our 5 YR Anniversary. We sure did miss our Ava-bug, but it was nice to have US time. Ryan bought me a Wedding Anniversary Band and I bought him a Burberry Watch.
Mama stats:
How far along?: 14 weeks 2 days
Weight gained: not sure…I don’t even look at the scale (will update after my Nov. 5th appointment)
Sleep: ugh, I get up so many times to use the restroom
Maternity clothes: not yet, almost there. Using a belly band to stay in regular clothes as long as possible
Movement: not yet
Gender: Ryan and I both think it’s a boy. Ava wants a sister.
Name: We have a boy name. No girl name
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Wine! Wine! Wine!!
Cravings/favorite foods: Sour stuff. I love lemon water and will even eat lemon. I crave lemons and pickles…weird.
Milestones: Out of 1st trimester. I told my supervisor I was prego.
Best moment this week: Our 5 year anniversary. Receiving news that my genetics testing came back normal.
Looking forward to: Gender ultra sounds on 11/7


No comments:

Post a Comment