Monday, January 27, 2014

3rd Trimester


How far along: 28 weeks
Weigh gained: not sure…sometimes I’m not even sure how far along I am. Ava keeps me busy so this pregnancy is flying by. I go to the doctor Thursday so should find out. On a positive note, I’m still wearing my wedding rings. Unlike with Ava at this point I had to tuck them away.
Sleep: No problem here
Maternity Clothes: the only thing I'm wearing these days.
Movement: all the time and pretty strong. He moves so much.
Belly button in or out: starting to look a little flat.
What I miss: running and wine
Craving/favorite foods: I crave Whataburger bacon burger. Crazy!! As I don’t usually like fast food or hamburgers. I have even got up in the middle of  the night to eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Other than regular meals and the occasional cereal in the middle of  the night I don’t snack much during the day
Milestones: 3rd trimester!! Yay
Best moment this past month: passed my glucose test. My number was even better than with Ava (I think it was 126 or 129). Baby #2 has a name. Nathan (Nate) Daniel Nixon. Registered at the hospital.
Looking forward to: 3d ultra sound, finishing up his room and our family-moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment