Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ringing in the New Year

We had a super relaxing NYE and New Year’s Day. Ryan had NYE off so enjoyed a round of golf and drinks with a neighbor. I got off work early so indulged in me time by getting a mani and pedi. Then I picked up Ava and we had an ice cream date. That evening Ryan cooked a delicious meal: steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus. Ava and I were in bed by 10:30. However, I was woken up at midnight by neighbors popping fireworks and noticed Ryan was enjoying an evening on the patio with a glass of wine and cigar watching the fireworks from across the lake.

New Year’s Day Ava and I woke up bright and early. I made us breakfast and noticed Ryan not only had A glass of wine, but almost 2 bottles. So needless to say he had a rough day. Lol! Ava and I stayed in our pajamas most the day. We played, made cookies, I even worked on her scrap book, cooked the traditional black eyed peas and cabbage and even ran an errand. Ryan and I also set some goals and planned vacations for 2014.

Looking forward to 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment