Friday, March 28, 2014

36 Week Check Up

I had my weekly checkup at 36 weeks 4 days. Nate’s heartbeat is good and he is very lower, but my cervix is still high. We scheduled a tentative C-section date for Wednesday April 16th (39 weeks 3 days)  However, at my next weekly appointment Thursday morning April 3rd  (37 weeks 4 days) we will do an ultra sound to measure Nate. If his size is good we will move up the C-section to Wednesday April 9th delivering him at 38 weeks 3 days.
This mama is ready!!! With Ava I never felt pressure, cramps in my legs and now I waddle. I also delivered her at 37 weeks 2 days and she was only 6lbs 1oz. So I can’t imagine going full term with Nate. I feel comfortable moving up his delivery date. Especially if she thinks he will be around 8lbs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment