Sunday, March 8, 2015

Nathan is 11 Months


Weight: 25+ lbs
Clothing: 18 & 24 months
Diaper: 5
Formula/Foods: 4 or 5 6-oz bottles, juice/water combo, toddler foods and table foods.

Health: has been a little under the weather. I'm not sure if its starting a new school or this crazy weather. He has had a runny nose and is a tad more fussy/needy than usual.
Routine: same at 10 months.
What's New: Taking steps and does a crazy "knee walk".  He is literally walking on his knees. Ava never did that. He doesn't like me to rock him to sleep at night. He wants in the crib and is asleep in no time. however on the weekend he will let me rock him to sleep before his nap. I love it! I will enjoy that moment as long as I can.
 

I CAN NOT believe my little  hunk a chunk will be 1 in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment