Monday, March 9, 2015

1 Week Down

Well it has been a week at Ivy Kids Cinco Ranch. At 1st I was worried about how Ava would adjust. I figured she would take it the hardest and be shy, but no way. She wasn’t scared one bit about the new school. She was so excited her 1st day. She has met new little friends and has already learned new things. She is definitely Happy at her new school. Nathan on the other hand….the child I thought would go with the flow and have no issues cried almost every morning Ryan dropped him off. Poor baby! I’m almost positive it is because he is at the age of recognizing faces. As the morning goes on I can tell (via web cam) he is fine. He seems to be having fun once he forgets about Ryan leaving him. However due to his mobility, motor skills and eating habits he started transitioning into the Infant B class room today. This class is for 12 – 18 months. As I have been watching him on the daycare cam this morning he is having such a good time. This class has much more activity for his age. They go on buggy rides, go outside, sing songs, etc. Side Note: He is just as BIG as these toddlers. He blends in well. My BIG Baby Boy.

The biggest Advantage To the kids at Ivy Cinco is less traffic! It is right up the road from us. Ryan even called me one morning and said, “I’m already at work. Its too early”. He hits no traffic in the mornings so his commute to work is max 15 minutes round trip dropping kids off. When the kids were at Ivy Richmond Ryans commute was anywhere from 30 to 45 mins and the school was only 10 miles from our house. My commute is still about the same I just take a different route home.

No comments:

Post a Comment