Friday, October 9, 2015

Nathan is 18 months

I want time to slow down.





Size: some 24/2T
Shoe: 5 1/2 and some 6
Diaper: 5
New with Nathan:
He thinks he is a big kid. He wants to do everything his sister does.
He knows all his body parts.
Can identify people and pets. Cant say Gramps, Mimi = Moomoo, and Tito = Tita
LOVES to dance. I means loves it!
He enjoys playing with Ava, but gets so mad when she plays in her room.
Eat just about anything, but cheese and some vegetables  (crazy I know!)
Favorite foods: chicken, beans, bananas, blueberries and cookies
Has shown no signs if potty training.
Sleeps so well. Like 12 hours or more.
Started to sleep with a stuff animal. Doesn't care which one just takes one to sleep. AND doesn't not let me rock him anymore (sad). I will sit with him in bedroom chair until he is finished with his milk. Then he points to the bed and says "night, night".
Is not interested in cartoons.
Plays with cars/trucks and make sounds.
...he is all boy. rough and tough. Love my little man and very sad he is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment