Friday, October 2, 2015

Texas Safari


1ST  I want to brag! I have the BEST DAD EVER. I have every other Friday off and he has a ton of vacation. So he is always up for anything I plan. He is the BEST Gramps to the kids. He is so hands on and loving. The kids have so much fun with him…and so do I.

Back to Friday….we started early and took the kids to the Bayou Wildlife Park in Alvin. This was Ava’s 2nd time. I figured Nathan was at a good age to take him. We were there as soon as it opened and the 1st group on the tram. The kids had a blast! Ava loves animals and was totally into feeding them. Nathan on the other hand just liked to look at them. Ava kept saying, “awe cute” and going on and on about her facts on each animal. Nathan’s vocabulary was, “whoa”, “no. no”, and “ruff. ruff”. Great time!










No comments:

Post a Comment