Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dentist Appointment

I took these babies to the dentist. Nathan's appointment was more of a meet and greet.  The dentist counted his teeth and watched him brush. Ava on the other hand....I thought we would get a clear bill of perfect teeth BUT nope. My babie has 3 cavities. I was in shock! She will need to get them filled. I had a one on one with the dentist because I just couldn't believe it. We brush teeth, she doesn't eat a lot of candy, no sodas, etc. The dentist ask what Ava's favorite foods/snacks were and asked about mine and Ryan's dental history. Well come to find out she takes after me! My mom said I had cavities AND Ava's favorite snack is yogurt and smoothies. Both of which are full of sugar, thick and bad for teeth. So no more for this household.

Ava - 45lbs
Nathan - 34lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment