Friday, December 18, 2015

School Christmas Party

After Ava’s Christmas Program I stayed for their School Parties. It was the 1st I had been to for Nathan. I know how he is and knew he was cry, be clinging, and most of all make it difficult for me to leave. AND what do you know, he did just that! That little boy loves his mama. I had a great time with him and loving on him in the middle of the day. He is such a cutie. He was showing off for me in class then threw a fit  once I had to leave to go to Ava’s party. It was also nap time for him so he was tired which made it worse. On the bright side many of the kids did the same thing with their parents so Nathan definitely didn’t stand out. Ava on the other hand is so independent. She was thrilled to have me there. I enjoyed my time with them then headed back to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment