Friday, April 15, 2016

Nathan's 2yr Checkup



Bottom line Nathan is huge.
Size: 3t - 4t
Shoe size: 6
Diaper size: 5 and taking interest in the potty. We bought a boys urinal. Before bath he will stand in front of it but has not followed through. He always lets us know when he goes poo. He will hid then find us and say, "I got poo" and laugh.
Sleep: he sleeps so well...like 11 hours a night. He has to go to sleep with Big Mickey every night. He also has a bed full of little Mickeys, a Minnie and now a baby Goofy. Before bed I will give him some milk and rock him in the glider. When he is finished with milk he will turn towards me and let me rock him. Once he is ready to lay down he will say, "Night. Night bed".  Most nights I say, "Night. Night Mama" and he will let me hold him a little longer. I love this time with him. When I go to lay him down I always say, I love you. Night. Night. See you in the morning". Then he will say, "I love mommy". Oh just melts my heart.
Independent: Nathan brushes his teeth (then we follow up on the brushing). He sits at the table with us and eats like a champs. Loves food! Climbs into the car seat and buckles himself. Plays hard with Ava. Swings on his belly. Jumps on the trampoline. Hit the baseball tee like a big boy. Smacks the heck out of it. He love to throw his football.
Always says, "I do it".
Academics: He knows his ABCs, count to 10, all his primary colors, animals, vocabulary is great, speaks well, loves to read, sing songs and dance.
Things I want to remember:
His cute little face when he smiles.
His tight hugs
His dancing. His "Mikly" dance he does when he wants milk.
His sweet comments. I like it. I love it.
How he calls Timmy, Yimmy
He loves to do everything Ava does and will try.
How he will sit and chill on his chair or in Ava's bed to finish his milk in the morning or after school.
His phrases: Big dat one. Little dat one.  Monkeys over there. Roar!
I love hearing him say "Sissy", "What mommy", "Hold my hand".



No comments:

Post a Comment