Monday, December 6, 2010

Counting down...

How far along: 34 weeks 2 days
Weight gained: 20lbs as of last Tuesday at check up.
Sleep: ….its a hit or miss. I'm sleeping with many pillows propping me up, so it takes a while to get in a good position. Then, I get up to use the restroom at least 3 times & have to fix the pillows & get comfortable all over again.
Mood: Great! Just wish Ava was in position (head down) for her up coming arrival.
Energy Level: Still good, just enjoying these last few weeks & taking advantage of being lazy when I can.
Movement: yup. Now they are bigger, more dramatic, & always after a meal

Belly button in or out: oh my poor belly button. Its flat and just about even with the rest of my belly. Good thing is I don’t see any signs of stretch marks (keeping my fingers crossed).
Any signs or labor/3rd trimester symptoms: no signs of labor. I still get heartburn pretty darn often, starting to feel puffy/prego face, noticed one day last week my feet were a tad swollen (started to drink a lot more water), & some discomfort in my lower abdominal/pelvic area.
What I miss: wearing my wedding rings :(
Craving/favorite foods: chocolate milk, strawberry pop tarts, spaghetti, cookies & cold milk
Milestones: not much….just riding out the holidays till Ava's big day.
Best moment last week: Christmas parties! My Girls Annual Christmas & Aguilar Annual Christmas party. Pretty sure Ryan's loves that he has DD (designated driver) this year.
Looking forward to: meeting Ava!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment