Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Still Breech

Our little Ava still is not cooperating. I went in for my regular check up & a 2d ultra sound to see if she is head down yet. Well…nope! She is still in the same position she was in at the last 2 visits. I guess she is pretty comfortable in the Frank Breech position (her little head is right below my right ribs, buttocks are down, & legs are towards my left abdomen). The doctor & ultra sound tech assured me there is still plenty of time, space, & fluid for her to turn head down "if" she wants to.
My next appointment is in 2 weeks on December 14th (@ 35 weeks 3 days) for a regular check up & to assess Ava's position, then discuss our options if needed. After that appointment I will start to see my doctor weekly. Ahhhhhhhh!! So crazy! I cant believe how close I am to being a mommy. I can't wait!

Mom & Ava's Stats:

My weigh gain: 20 lbs
Ava's bpm: 142
By her u/s Ava's is @ 5lbs & measuring a week ahead

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!!! I just saw your comment..I was glad to see that you have a blog, I love to read it...and congratulations on that sweet baby girl when she gets here!! You look beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete