Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1st Day at Daycare

I figured I needed a practice run with daycare, so I dropped Ava off yesterday for about 3 hours in the afternoon while I ran some errands. We both did great. She was there long enough to get a feeding, diaper change, & a little nap.

Then today rolled around & my 1st day back at work. We had a good night. She was out by 10pm, up at @ 3:30 for feeding/diaper change, then I woke her up at 7am for feeding, diaper change, & some loving. We were out the door by 8am. I surprisingly was okay dropping her off. It might have been because she was sleeping & one of the infant room care givers was there to greet us. I told her the last feeding & diaper change time, gave my sweet baby a kiss, & was out the door. But the closer I got to work the more I started to think about her and how long the day was going to be. Once at work & interacting with my co workers I felt a little guilty for not being more sad about the day. I was actually excited about getting back to work. THEN I tried to long onto the daycare camera & I couldn't. So I'm sitting here at lunch waiting for the IT support to help me. I have already called and checked on Ava. The daycare said she is doing fine & that she already had a feeding, 2 diaper changes, & is now napping. This is going to be the longest day ever if I cant get a peak at my baby :(.


To Be Continued………..

No comments:

Post a Comment