Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We made it through the 1st day....no tears

Day 2 & still no access to Daycare cam at work. Waiting on IT support :(.

Anyhow, yesterday flew by at work. Thank god because I couldn't wait to see my little chunk. I picked her up at daycare (Ryan still isn't dropping off or picking up. I want to do both for awhile) and squeezed her when I saw her. They gave me her little report for the day & we went home. Once home she took a little nap. I was able to do a couple things around the house & Ryan started dinner. The rest of the evening went better then expected. She had a sponge bath about 9 then bottle. I watch a little T.V. while she slept on me, then I laid her in her crib at 10. I was worried how she would sleep & if I would be up in a couple hours, but NOPE. Ava was knocked out. I actually went to check on her about 1:30 because I didn’t hear a peep from the monitor. She only woke up once last night about 3:30 for a feeding & diaper change, then went right back to bed. I woke her up at 7am to feed her, change diaper, & get some loving in before work. I hope she continues to have good nights like last night. Ryan & I were both shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment