Friday, March 4, 2011

What a week

Ryan & I are still working on our morning & evening routine with Ava. She pretty much runs the show. We are doing our best to get her on a set schedule. It still has been a little difficult. I care for Ava (bath, feeding, diaper) and get everything ready for daycare the next day (wash bottles, pack bag, get clothes ready for next day). Her nights vary. She will go to sleep no later then 10, 10:30 and either gets up once @ 3:30 or twice @ 1:30 & @ 5:30. Ryan cooks dinner, cleans up the kitchen, & anything dog related. If we "can" get to any other chores around the house we will try.
Our mornings are still a hectic. It just depends on when Ava gets up/or we wake her up & if she is in a good or bad mood. Ava the Grouch is pretty hard please, so I do my best to get us ready and out the door. Ava is always feed, has a dry diaper, & dressed cute for the day. I, on the other hand, have left the house with minimal make up on, forgot to brush my teeth (how does that happen? - well I like to drink my coffee in the am before I brush my teeth. Then got consumed with Ava & forgot. Good thing I keep a tooth brush & tooth paste at my desk), & made it half way to work before I realized my shirt was on backwards. Geez! Ryan cares for the dogs & loads up my truck (I swear I have too many bags: purse, Ava diaper bag, work lab top, & lunch). We are also trying to figure out the drop off & pick up schedule.
I'm hoping with time & patients we will get everything figured out soon. Wish us luck!

Daycare update:

I still have NO access to daycare cam from work. BOO…..still waiting on IT (it’s for personal use so I guess I'm on the back burner)
Ava has already done art work at daycare. She made a little butterfly. Her hands were the wings. Too cute!!!!
Reassurance - today I took Ava the Grouch in & once her caretaker started talking to her, she gave her a big gummy smile.
However, Ava already sounds a little congested. I guess she is already catching the daycare bug. Hopefully this weekend we can get rid of it.

I can't wait for the weekend. TGIF!!! I'm looking forward to loving Ava all weekend long…..oh and Ryan too. Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment