Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1st Mothers Day Weekend

Muffins with Mom:

Friday Ava had muffins with mom at daycare. It was really cute. I enjoyed my big blueberry muffin & the card she made me.






Villa Family Mothers Day Fiesta:

My parents hosted a mother's day party at their house. Everyone brought a Mexican dish & we played Mexican bingo (one of Grandma Rosa's favorites). We love family time! Ava is well adjusted to large groups & I even let her stay up a tad past her bedtime.





Mothers Day:

We enjoyed a late/large breakfast at my parents house. Then mom, Ava, & I went shopping. Afterwards we took family pictures (which I plan to make a family tradition) in the backyard & enjoyed fruit ice tea.
I made my mom/Mimi a basket of her favorite's. I bought a glass tea pot with built in strainer, mug, tea cookies, & several different specialty tea's. Ryan bought me a gift card to a local spa (facial, message, & foot soak)/gift card to Starbucks & parents gave me good ol cash to treat myself.
I had a fantastic 1st Mother's Day! I'm so blessed to have little Ava. She is my everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment