Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ava Update:

So…..the late night feeds. Well, we started it right away. That same night Ava had a doctors appointment. Thursday & Friday I had to rock her to sleep a couple times, then finally put her in the bed with us (I know, big no. no. But it was already @ 4am & we needed sleep). I don’t know how people can do the Cry It Out method & stick to it. It was so hard to listen to her & not comfort her. Then Saturday we stayed at my parents house. She slept the whole night……but in the bed with me. Sunday rolled around & I was determined to stay strong. Hmm….not so much. I ended up sleeping on her floor. I refused to put her in our bed. So when she cried I stuck the pacifier in her mouth, patted her back to sleep, & even rocked her back to sleep. THEN…last night! I put her to bed at 8. She slept all the way through the night (with the exception of Ryan giving her the pacifier a couple of times. We are still waiting for her to grab for it on her own.) until I woke her up a little after 6. Yes, I still have to wake her up to go to daycare. Ryan doesn’t feel comfortable yet getting her ready for daycare. This will have to change soon, I hate waking her up. She looks so peaceful and not to mention super cute sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment