Monday, June 6, 2011

Whose been sleeping in my bed....

Ava has!! I know it's a terrible habit to start, but Ava was never a good sleeper to begin with & since she slept with me while she was sick, she has become use to it. Plus we like the full night sleep. I'm not very strict about it during the week day because we are all sleeping better. She never wakes up. So mommy & daddy get a great night sleep. However, on the weekend (if we are home) we are a little more strict on making her sleep in her crib. I have a 3 time rule. The 3rd time I have to stick the pacey in her mouth or pat her back to sleep she comes to bed with me. I actually don’t mind anymore & love to wake up to her cute little face.
When she is a little older & I feel better about letting her Cry It Out, we will try that approach. But for now we are all very happy with our little Ava in bed with us. Well maybe not dad…haha! Sometimes he chooses to sleep in the extra bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment