Monday, January 30, 2012

13 months




Things I want to remember at this age/what is new:

Sleeping! The whole night!! Only took a year...
Sleeps with a pacy in her mouth & 1 in each hand (how the heck are we going to get rid of that thing)
When she wakes up she will call out "ma-ma"
When we have a family hug she will pat you on the back & giggles
She loves dancing to music
- she has one move Ryan calls "the Ray Charles" - sways side to side
- another I call " woody wood pecker" - sticks her head out
- then "drop it low" - bounces up & down
Running everywhere
Chasing the dogs & hitting them (thinks its so funny)
Hides from us & runs when we see her
Screams all the time & is so loud
Waves Hi & Bye to everyone
Hands you something & says "thak ooh"
When something drops she says 'ut ooh"
Calls Boudreaux "woo droo"
Says "gra paw"
Getting into everything
- pantry, fridge, closet & laundry room (if we leave the door open)
Loves her babies. Will hold them to her chest & pat them. If you ask her where her baby is, she will go find it & bring it to you.
She loves her toys (can you tell in the picture). She knows what pieces go with what toy.
Loves to get on her daddy shoulders.
I LOVE picking her up from daycare. She will run to me with the biggest smile & gives me the biggest squeeze



Ahhh….I cant believe I have a 13 month old. She is so much fun. She is my little mini me & side kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment