Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Philly

Mimi, Ava & I went to Philly for a couples days to visit Gramps (my dad has been on a work assignment there since mid August). Ava was a trooper the whole trip. We strategically planned the plane ride during her nap time. She slept most of the way there & back. She got fussy both times the last 15-30 minutes, but nothing crazy or super embarrassing. We were even told by other passengers how well Ava did (I was a proud mama).

My dads hotel is located in the Museum District. So we spent most of our time out and about walking to all the museums. Ava was so cooperative & well behaved the whole time. This trip made me realize that she is growing up & becoming a little toddler. She was just taking in all the sights & sounds of Philly. She loved to be on the go.


Ava's 1st:

Visit to another state
Plane ride
Taxi ride
Snow
Taste of seafood (crab cakes, fish & shrimp)















No comments:

Post a Comment