Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well its offical, I'm 30

Ryan and I spent a few days in Vegas. We had a really great time. The 1st day we bar hopped & went to a club. The next day I had a reality check & realized I was too old to be doing that. Haha! I didn’t drink all day. That evening we went to dinner & to see Peep Show. The last day I felt 100% better. We walked around, shopped, gambled a tab, went downtown & had my birthday dinner at Vic & Anthony's. The trip was short & sweet, just what we needed.
We both couldn't wait to get to my parents house to see Ava. This time (unlike returning from Jamaica when she seemed like she didn’t remember us) she seemed just as excited to see us. I love that little girl so much! Glad to be back home with my little princess.


Pictures of Ava while we were away. 1) not happy girl...aka Ava-tude 2) she loves Teddy & Teddy loves her

No comments:

Post a Comment