Friday, November 30, 2012

23 months

I can not believe my baby has 1 month left until she is 2!! 2!!! Crazy how fast time is flying by….
I LOVE this age (I know I say this all the time, but it gets better & better). She is a little mini me & me BFF. She is changing & learning so much.

Clothes Size: some 24 months, but 2yr fits her best
Shoe Size: 6
Diaper Size: 5
Eating: Ava is my child! She eats & loves everything I do. She loves her veggies…tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, asparagus, mushrooms, everything. She loves to snack on cheese & crackers. She would rather have chicken over beef. Her favorite fruits are still strawberries & bananas. Oh and candy….and ice cream.
Sleeping: she is sleeping so well (when not sick). She goes down somewhere between 8 or 9. Will sleep until Ryan wakes her up on the weekdays about 7. On the weekends we let her sleep in & she will wake up somewhere between 7:30 - 8.
Bath: she still enjoy baths and try's to swim in the bath tub
Pacy: she doesn't take it at daycare. We only give it to her at night time, when she is being super fussy or sick. I want to get rid of them after the new year.

What is new:
Can say A - G
Count to 2, sometimes 3
Can hold up #1
Non stop chatter bug: I love to hear her say I love you, good morning and anything with an "R". She sounds so cute when she says color or Dora.
Loves to say: Mine, that, no and my….followed by mama, daddy, mimi, teddy….pretty much anything
Favorite shows: Dora!!! Fresh beat band. Dora!!! Diego Dora!!! Team Umizoomi….did I mention Dora!!
Dances to: Yo Gabba Gabba - get the sillies out & Team Umizoomi - crazy shake
Likes going to shopping (she will ask her daddy for money), to the park, to play with Emma and visiting Mimi & Gramps.
Favorite toys: her baby doll & stroller, colors, guitar, Hello Kitty, bracelets and purse
Ava is infatuated with trucks, tractors, vans and school buses. We will pass one on the street and she will scream "ah..big truck" or bus…what ever it is.
Likes to run or play chase. She will say, I'm going to get you.

There is so much I'm sure I haven't listed. She is learning and exploring so much at this age. She is a little sponge.



No comments:

Post a Comment