Friday, November 16, 2012

Rough Week

Oh Sunday….how you dragged on…and on. Little Ms. Ava decided not to take a nap. Which was not a good thing for this mama. I started feeling horrible. The up side is once she went down about 7, I went down too. Haha! Ryan had to wake her up at 7 to get her ready for school. I sure hope that is the last time she pulls that one for a long time. I'm not ready for her to skip weekend naps. That is the best time to get caught up on stuff around the house or take a family nap.
By Tuesday I was out for the count. I stayed home from work with a horrible cold. I did my best to stay away from Ava, but she caught it Wednesday and we both stayed home Thursday. Although we were both sick I really enjoyed one on one time with my love bug. We snuggled all day, watched cartoons, dad brought us lunch and we decorated the house for Christmas.
 
Tree in her room




No comments:

Post a Comment