Monday, March 25, 2013

Jacob's 1st Birthday

This was the last birthday party for March. Ava & baby Jacob are buds because Ashley and I went to the same college, were in the same sorority and in each others wedding. I was actually 19 wks pregnant with Ava at Ashley's wedding.

Anyhow, Ava was pretty excited about going to Jacob's party once she got in a better mood after her nap. Funny Story: We were about to leave and Ava darted off to our restroom. She was pointing at the counter saying "odorant" & "fume" (aka deodorant & perfume). She wanted to put some on before we left. Then she asked her daddy to smell her. Silly Girl! Once at the party, she had a good time playing outside picking up sticks, rocks, and trying to pick the nice planted flowers. By far her favorite part of the party was when Ashley gave her a goodie bag & balloon. I, on the other hand, enjoyed my time chatting with another BFF Nicole about her pregnancy. I just love all my girls are having babies…I don’t like that we are getting older, but like that we have been in each others life for so many different phases of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment