Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Nathan


Nathan Daniel Nixon
April 9, 2014
8:03am
7lbs 12oz
19 1/2 inches

The day started so early. Ryan and I had to check into the ER at 5:30am. The whole prepping process for a scheduled c-section took 2 hours (not like the emergency c-section I had with Ava). By 7am I was really nervous and Ryan was really ready to get the process going. Eventually I was wheeled into the OR and Ryan shortly followed once my spinal tap was in. 
In no time our son was born (tear). I couldn't wait to hear his cry and see him peak over the operating sheet. Once he let out a huge scream I was so relieved. Then we saw him.... and all that hair. Ryan got to see him and hold him 1st while I continued with surgery. 
The day seemed the fly by. I was recovering well and remember the whole day. That evening Big Sister met her little brother. She couldn't get enough of him. She was all over him (we'll have to keep a good eye on her with him). 
We are so in love with our new addition! So far he is a little angel and being a very good boy. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment