Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Night before Nate


I had been home about a week waiting for Nathan to come on his own, but luckily he decided to wait until his scheduled c-section date. It was completely different anticipating his arrival since Ava's birth was a total surprise. So I had plenty of time to "nest" and anxiously wait for Wednesday.
Tuesday we had our last family dinner as 3. It was very nice to chat with Ryan and Ava about what the next day would hold. That evening Mimi and Gramps came to stay with us to help out with Ava the follow days.
It was so hard to sleep that night. I kept thinking about everything I packed: enough for 3 nights, Nate's stuff, my paper work, etc. Then I kept anticipating my alarm going off at 4am. So needless to say I hardly got a good night sleep....serious how could I. I was about to meet my little man!!


No comments:

Post a Comment