Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nathan is 1 Week

It's only been a week, but I can't believe what a good baby Nathan is. Ryan and I keep comparing him to Ava as a new born. I even checked this blog to see my post about her in her early weeks, but I guess she was so fussy and kept me so busy I didn't even keep up with post about her until she was close to 3 months (about the point when I remember life with Ava got a little easier). Anyhow, Nathan has been an angel. He is the perfect baby so far. We feel very blessed!!
Wear: Newborn
Diapers: Newborn. I actually like Huggies better this time round. With Ava I preferred Pampers.
Formula/Feeding: Enfamil New Born. Eating like a champ about every 3-4 hours anywhere from 2-4oz
Health: He is perfect! Gaining weight.
Routine: He wakes up to eat, sometimes stays awake, sleeps and all over again. I love it when he is up for a good amount of time. I stare at his beautiful little face. I think he "may" have green eyes like Ryan.
Ava & Nate: So far Nathan is in Ava's world and he better adjust to it. lol! She loves to check on him then goes about her business. She calls him "sleepy head" or "lazy bones" because he sleeps all the time. She likes to show him her toys. The only issue we have had is she started waking up in the middle of the time looking for me. It has been better as the days go on, so she is adjusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment