Sunday, September 7, 2014

South Padre Vacay

I just LOVE making memories with my family. I enjoy watching my parents spend quality time with my kids AND appreciate the extra hands while on vacation.
To wrap up Summer 2014 we took a trip to South Padre Island. Ryan, the kids and I flew while my parents and brother drove AND hauled all our stuff 6 hours. We stayed in an Ah-mazing condo: Sapphire Beach. It was the PERFECT setting with direct access to the beautiful beach. Everyone had a really good time! We all went to Schlitterbaughn, the guys golfed, Ava loved looking for seashells (we even took her late night to look for seashells) and the pool(s) were fab (Ava thought she was BIG stuff because she got to swim at night). ONLY issue we had on the trip was Ava got sunscreen in her eye and it swelled up. Poor baby, but it didnt slow her down one bit.
 
We will be visiting again!
 
 
Nathan checking everything out

Beach Beauty
This day she slept 12 hours from 6 to 6.

Mr & Mrs
 
Little man enjoying the pool

Late night swim
 
 
Seashell search...again





Gramps helping build a sand castle

Cocktails beach front
 
I just LOVE her!
 
 
Late night seashell searching by the moonlight

 
Summer Family Pict

Ava was such a big girl at Schlitterbaughn. She rode on the big slides (I think my dad might have enjoyed them as much as she did), loved the kid area and getting splashed by the big water bucket.
 
My handsome Hunk-A-Chunk


My beautiful Baby Girl


Our balcony view. Picture of sunrise (Nathan slept all night, but NEVER slept in. We were up by 7 every.day)


Ava wanted to sit by the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment