Monday, September 15, 2014

Teams of Tomorrow

Ava has started T.O.T’s – Teams of Tomorrow at her school. It focuses on fundamentals and creative basketball skills. I would have NEVER thought of putting Ava in basketball. I mean I know NOTHING about the sport and it is honestly my least favorite to watch. BUT at the start of the school year when all the activities start up and the kids get a free trail class at school Ava enjoyed TOTs the most. She came home with a wrist band. When it was time for bath we cut it off AND she was devastated. She actually cried and said, “Don’t cut it off. I want to play basketball”. We were shocked. So after bath we taped it back on and I enrolled her the next day. So needless to say, my daughter plays basketball. She will all school year long. They practice every Tuesday for 45 minutes. She gets to wear her TOTs shirt to school that day. They will have a winter spectacular and get to preform at a Rockets game to show off their skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment